El Progreso Hall
El Progreso Hall is the perfect location for your next event. Measuring 3600 sq feet, this versatile space can be customized to make your event unforgettable and our affordable rates mean you won’t have to sacrifice the details that make your occasion special.
Located at 1306 Guadalupe Street, El Progreso Hall can seat as many as 250 guests, and is an ideal setting for quinceañeras, weddings, conferences, birthdays, corporate events and more!
Each rental of El Progreso Hall includes, at a minimum:
- 20 x 8 foot and 10 x 6 foot rectangle banquet tables covered in white plastic banquet wrap
- 250 gray Samsonite chairs
- One line (30 letters) on the marquee facing Guadalupe Street
- Choice of table arrangement
- House sound system
- Maintenance staff during the event
- On-site security
- Access to serving area
- Free parking on a first come, first serve basis in our lot with a capacity of 110 vehicles
- Free decorating time
In addition to each of these basic features, we offer many other elements to enhance your event.
For more information, to schedule a tour and to discuss rates, please call 210-223-3151.
**** Please note: only rectangular tables are provided, but you may request round tables for an additional cost.
The historic Plaza Guadalupe located at 1327 Guadalupe Street is still a favorite stop for tourists. It is an open air amphitheater equipped with twelve food booths, a stage, and seating. The Plaza has played host to many dignitaries and visitors including Pope John Paul II in 1987, Presidente Carlos Salinas de Gortari in 1991, and Senator Barack Obama in 2008. Today the Plaza hosts several events including the Fiesta event “Piñatas en el Barrio” and our own “diez y seis de septiembre” celebration to honor Mexican Independence Day.Rental of Plaza Guadalupe includes:
- Staff person, for maintenance only, during event.
- 1 free hour prior to event for decorating ($20 extra per hour)
The maximum standing capacity is 3,000 and maximum seating capacity
For information on availability and rates please contact us at (210) 223-3151.